Industrial and commercial spray injector components suffer from the multiple issues associated with both water and air exposure. As such, spray nozzles often become impeded or rendered unusable by scale formation, while spreading organic contamination onto the surfaces they treat or encounter.
The organic contamination, along with evaporation, contributes to scale formation on these surfaces. Treating the water being delivered to the spray system reduces organic contamination, scale formation and corrosion on all components of the system, and the landing spaces.
Treating Spray-Injector water systems with ProMoss™ will:
- Reduce Organic Contamination in the Spray System, Nozzles or Injectors, and Reduce Accumulations on Sprayed Surfaces
- Inhibit New Scale Formation
- Reduce and Absorb Existing Scale
- Inhibit Corrosion in the Spray System, Nozzles or Injectors, and Reduce Accumulations on Sprayed Surfaces
- Reduce Maintenance Time and Associated Costs
Need more information on how to get started: