Imagine a spa experience without foam, itchy skin, discolored hair or the odor of spa chlorine.
Years of testing and research have shown that using the SpaMoss® Pro system means less spa maintenance and more time to enjoy the natural comfort of your spa.
Whether it’s stable pH levels or fewer water changes, spa care and maintenance is easier with moss. Simply follow the system steps, monitor water chemistry and replace moss refills monthly. Use less spa chlorine, spa bromine, ionizer, shock and sanitizer – less often. You’ll see and feel a difference.
Enjoy a spa experience that’s naturally more comfortable:
- Better spa water clarity
- pH stability
- Less foaming and odor
- Improved skin comfort
- Fewer water changes
- Easier spa maintenance
Creative Water Solutions has developed Breakaway® flush, which effectively removes organic contamination in particulate filters. We also developed a method of breaking up the media using a combination of flush and air scouring. The ideal combination to maintain maximally efficient filtration is to combine Breakaway® flush with SpaMoss® Pro treatment of the water. Breakaway® flush treatment and Breakaway® air scour reduces the organic contamination in the filter media, allowing SpaMoss® Pro to condition all the water and surfaces in the spa. They work together to provide optimal and maximally efficient water treatment.
- An important component of the CWS treatment system that cleans filter media and pool/spa surfaces
- Helps prepare spas for SpaMoss® Pro treatment
- Decreases the water transition time after starting SpaMoss® Pro
- Can be used periodically to enhance filter media efficiency and effectiveness
Air Scouring Kit/Components
Air scouring uses high flow – low pressure air flow – delivered to the filter outflow pipe in order to efficiently deliver the Breakaway® flush in the disrupted filter bed media
- Attaches air blower/compressor to the filter outflow pipe
- Allows Breakaway® flush to be efficiently delivered to the filter media
- Quick connect fitting remains in place on spa pipe for future treatments
- Installs and attaches quickly
Need more information on how to get started: