By: Steve Oswald, Kriss Water Treatment
>Read March Newsletter:
Kriss Water Open Chill Water Management Program
- Scaling of high-heat, low-flow areas.
- Clogging and/or corrosion of process components.
- Gelatinous deposits.
- Worker health complaints such as fever, chills, coughs, muscle aches, headache, tiredness, loss of appetite, and even pneumonia.
Kriss Products designed our program utilizing the powerful water treatment properties of ProMossTM natural water treatment and the FlowMark Advanced Oxidation Disinfection System. The combination of these technologies provides a water treatment program that solves the issues associated with water-based cooling systems while protecting employees from contact with potentially hazardous chemicals.
ProMoss™ Natural Water Treatment
Industrial components suffer from the multiple issues associated with both water and air exposure. As such, equipment often becomes impeded or rendered unusable by scale formation, while water flow spreads organic contamination throughout the system. Organic contamination, along with evaporation, contributes to scale formation on these surfaces. Treating the circulating water reduces organic contamination, scale formation and corrosion on all components of the system.
ProMoss™ treatment will:
- Reduce Organic Contamination in the Chill Water System, Nozzles or Injectors, and Reduce Accumulations on Surfaces
Inhibit New Scale Formation.
- Reduce and Absorb Existing Scale.
- Inhibit Corrosion throughout the Chill Water System.
- Reduce Maintenance Time and Associated Costs.