Now is the time that your customers are anticipating opening their outdoor pool facilities and getting their pools and spas ready for the summer. Starting out the season with clean filters will help them have the best quality water throughout the pool and spa season. The use of Breakaway® Flush to clean sand filters can rid the filters of organic contamination that has accumulated during the previous season and over the winter months. Accumulated organic contamination in sand filters degrades filter performance and can significantly reduce water quality.
Breakaway® Flush treatment at start-up will make start-up easier, help stabilize water chemistry and provide superior water quality and clarity.
- Prepares pools and spas for PoolMoss® treatment.
- Decreases the transition time after starting PoolMoss®.
- Removes organic contamination, enhancing filter media efficiency and effectiveness.
- Reduced organic contamination = optimal water quality, and stable water chemistry.
- Easy to do.
- Attaches air blower/compressor to the filter outflow pipe.
- Allows Breakaway® flush to be effectively distributed to the filter media.
- Quick connect fitting remains in place for future treatments.